tata motor visualisation

Click the down right corner of the chart to see full. If it is not coming in your mobile please turn on the rotation then see it in landscape then Click the down right corner of the chart to see full. for an example see the picture




Click here to see the data which I used for making this chart. It is an automation project that's mean I don't need to make any changes in life long but it will give updated chart every time.

How I make it?

I linked the data with money control, Yahoo finance, and NSE site to drill down the data into google sheet click here to see. Thereafter I linked that data with google data studio to make this chart and then publish it. After that I embed this chart to this blog of mine. See how cool is that. I don't need heavy softwere to do all this. All I need a gmail account which provide all this features. Now please share this link with other people to help them or keep it bookmarked. 
Now its your time to make a project like this .Best of luck.



what is




About Commerce Now

Hi, Myself CMA Mousam Roy having more than 5 years experience in commerce field,teaching field as well as professional field with working with PSU and big Firm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment